Melkinenses virtuais e outros que tais!

domingo, maio 25

love messages (excerpts)...

...collect them all - it's an order!
...Isto demonstra-nos que o amor não tem fim...
...I love you, you love me, HAPPY FAMILY
...Guernica (sit and stare) Price: L O O O O V E!
...Quem corre por amor não cansa!
..."Tweety says HI"
..."It´s just like a magic penny, hold on tight and you won't have it. Lend it, spend it, give it away, because it comes right back to you, recycle the love messages?"
...ABC.....XYZ...now you can spell LOVE!
..."love means something, if you give it away, give it away! Love means something if you give it away, because it comes right back to you"
...I love you from the bottom of my heart...
...Boxes of... LOVE!
.... ORGANISATION (It's love)

... It's all LOVE, love me do! I know I (we) LOVE YOU...

xxx

Sem comentários: